I created StylEnigma in 2014 to celebrate the beauty of individuality and creative personal expression/presentation. I love the idea of being a canvas and expressing myself by transforming into the embodiment of my mood - to the mood I want to be in. I am fascinated by different standards of beauty and style and fashion incorporates instinctively incorporates both. I use writing as a form of continued education. I've never been into cliques or trends because I've always believed that personal style supersedes trends, I've never been a follower or stressed about being liked, and what I'm thinking usually escapes my lips before I can stop it. I love dark colors like black and midnight blue. I own so much black clothing it looks like I'm in a perpetual state of mourning - and I probably am. I love nail art. In fact, I started this blog because of a Nailasaurus nail art post, and before that, I owned a nail and skincare salon, so there will be a LOT of nail art. As a lupus patient who has been riding this global crisis solo, I have acquired a vicious plant habit and currently have approximately 95, including propagations. I frequently critique nonsense, ponder the human condition, dodge the bullets and jump over the obstacles placed before me all while learning how to make ADHD work for me because at the moment, it isn't. I am also learning how to create alternative forms of content and maintain my sanity because life frequently tests it. This will be fun. Let's do this!
Posts by StylEnigma:
- Is The Spray On Nail Polish Worth The Splurge? — Enterspree
- I Didn’t Know Balmain Had a Hair Care Line Either
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with ILNP Fall Semester & Incoco Green With Envy
- Must Haves: Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum
- I Want – Issey Miyake’s Bao Bao Bag
- Must Haves: Valentia True Glow Eye Cream and Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask
- Denver Bronco Super Bowl 50 Celebration Style
- I Want: Michael Kors’ Floral Mary Janes
- Beautyblender’s Liner Designer Promises To Be A Triple Threat.
- EOS Lip Balm Facing Blistering Criticism But Who Is At Fault?
- Microbead-free Options
- Happy New You! Jumpstart Your Personal Style